The Open Revolution needs you!
Be part of the movement that reclaims the original vision of the internet, and ensures that the digital era is open, inclusive and the spirit of innovation continues to thrive.
Our strategy for change
- 1. Spread The IdeaRemuneration rights are being discussed at a grass-root level and with journalists, bloggers and thought leaders. Check out our Latest News section to see where the Open Revolution is being discussed.
- 2. Worked SolutionsWhite papers are being developed to showcase how remuneration rights would work in practice in a number of industries/sectors including: Pharmaceuticals, Music, Artists, novelist and poets, Big Tech, software, AI, Academic journals.
- 3. Remuneration Rights Pilots & PrototypesThe negative trends of increasing inequality, concentration of power and the stifling of innovation are only set to continue if the system remains Closed. As the movement for an Open world grows, there will be sectors and/or countries that will pilot remuneration rights as an alternative way to fund innovation.
- 4. Push For ImplementationIn the not-too-distant future, Think Tanks will be conducting impact assessments for rolling out remuneration rights, forward looking governments will incorporate remuneration rights into their manifestos and these ideas will be debated in parliaments.
In addition, the implementation of remuneration rights does not depend on government as philanthropists and patrons of the arts could pledge their money directly into embryonic remuneration rights pool.
Want to join - read on!
Join the movement
- Get updates about the movement - sign up to the newsletter
- Connect & Inspire - Join the Facebook group
Share the movement
- Share with friends
- Translate the book - Get in touch if you can help translate the book into other languages
- Digital Suppers
Digital Suppers are a great way to get friends together to discuss the digital trends shaping our society and how an Open world is key to ensuring society benefits from the digital revolution.
Build the movement
Join the Digital Leaders program to connect with the people spearheading this movement for a more open, inclusive and innovative society.